|Required Forms CUSDEC Form|
Obtaining of Approval for Export of Products of BOI Approved Projects
1. The enterprise should have signed an agreement with the Board of Investment of Sri Lanka.
2. The enterprise could export products manufactured by the same enterpise only.
3. Service/Annual fees should have been paid.
Procedure for Submitting of Applications :
Places where Applications could be Obtained: (Specimen only)
Department of Sri lanka Customs,
Application Fees : No fees charged.
Places where Applications could be submitted:
Export Unit, Investor Services Department,
Please note that:
i. �� Katunayake Export Processing Zone,
Then, your export CUSDECs could be forwarded to those Investor Services Units for approval as well.
Time Allotted for Submitting of Application :
On public working days : From 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
On Saturdays: From 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Service Charges: Rs. 397.00
Time Taken to Provide Services : (General and priority services)
Approximately 35 minutes.
Required Documents :
• Three (3) copies of Export CUSDEC for Sea Freight.
• Two (2) copies of Export CUSDEC for Air Freight.
• Three (3) Invoices.
• Relevant Approvals/Licences (based on the nature of the items).
Staff Officers in-charge of Services
#Export Unit, Investor Services Department,
Specimen Application Form :
Perfected Specimen Application Form :
Make a Complaint
|Last Updated On: 2023-03-15 04:33:45|