1. � Should have followed a vocational training course or should have passed trade test Certificates in the relevant field and
2. � Those who are having started a business or wish to start business.
Process of Submitting Applications
Relevant applications to be submitted.
Places from Where Applications can be Obtained
From the career guidance and Job Placement Division of the Head Office or from District Offices.
� Self made applications are also acceptable.
Fees Payable for Obtaining Application Forms
Time for Submission of Applications
From 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. week days.
Fees Payable to Obtain the Service
Time Needed to Provide the Service (Ordinary service and priority service)
Within 30 days (Time may vary according to the number of applications to be received.)
Supporting Documents Required
1. Vocational Training Course Certificate
2. Certificate of Service experience
3. Further Training Certificates.
Staff Officers in charge of the Service
1. Director (Career guidance and Job Placement), Head office
2.� Assistant Director, District Office.
Exceptions or Instances Outside the Above Requirements and Special Information
In addition to the entrepreneurship programs
1.� Providing enterprise guidance.
2.� Providing basic and technical know how to start an enterprise.
3. Technical skill Development Programs in the relevant field.
4. Business follow up programs.
5. Development of business and attitudes in the field of vocational training.
அரசாங்க தகவல் நிலையத்திற்கு (GIC) வரவேற்கிறோம். அரசாங்க தகவல்களை அணுகுவது உங்கள் உரிமை. தங்களுக்கு தேவையான அதிகாரப்பூர்வ அரசாங்க தகவல்களை செயல்திறனுடன் வழங்குவோம்.
Welcome to the Government Information Center (GIC). It’s your right to have access to Government Information.
We strive our best to cater your information needs as GIC. Please provide your name,
District & Contact number and kindly wait until one of our Agents get in touch with you.