The Government Information Center

සිංහල Tamil
default style green style red style
YOU ARE HERE: Home Health, Well Being & Social Service Health Assistance Provision of Herbal Drinks or Herbal Gruel
Question and Answer Type Full Information View

Provision of Herbal Drinks or Herbal Gruel

PDF Print Email

If herbal drinks or herbal gruel is required to serve the participants on the occasion conducted under the state patronage. A written request should be made to the commissioner of Ayurveda for this purpose. Such request should be made either on a letter head of any society or voluntary organization or on a letter with rubber seal.

Organization Information

Department of Ayurweda

Old Rd,

Ms. imasha u. andrahannadi
Telephones:+94 11 2896911, +94 11 2896912
Fax Nos:+94 11 2845537

Make a Complaint
Last Updated On: 2023-03-15 05:14:09
ICTA Awards

Contact Us

Latest News

Q & A on Coronaviruses

English / Sinhala / Tamil


Digital Intermediary Services

  » Train Schedule

Stay Connected

Last Update : 2023-05-23
Number of visitors:
Online Now : 2


Please provide following details

Please Fill Empty Fields
Invalid Contact Number
Name can contain only letters

Message can't be empty