Assistance for Employment Opportunities in Enterprises through “Zonal Employment Service Units”
Qualifications are determined based on the nature of the vacancies existing in factories or institutions.
• It would be advantageous for the candidates to possess educational qualifications upto the level of grade eight (8).
• The candidate should be over sixteen (16) years of age.
Procedure for Submitting of Applications :
Places where Applications could be Obtained :
Specimen application forms could be obtained from;
a) Industrial Relations Unit,
Board of Investment of Sri Lanka,
Level 19, West Tower, World Trade Center,
Echelon Square, Colombo 01.
b) “Job Bank Offices” located at following Export Processing Zones, Export Processing Park, Industrial Parks.
Self prepared application forms as per the specimen form should be forwarded to the above Job Bank Offices.
Application Fees : No fees charged.
Time Allotted for Submitting of Application :
From 8:30 am to 4:30 pm on public working days.
Service Charges : No fees charged.
Time taken to Provide Services : (General and priority services)
• Registration in the “Job Bank” is done as soon as the application is received.
• The time taken to secure employment is determined by the nature of the vacancy and the number of vacancies available.
• There is a possibility of holding interview on the same day, for available vacancies.
• In the alternative, applicants will be called for interviews later.
அரசாங்க தகவல் நிலையத்திற்கு (GIC) வரவேற்கிறோம். அரசாங்க தகவல்களை அணுகுவது உங்கள் உரிமை. தங்களுக்கு தேவையான அதிகாரப்பூர்வ அரசாங்க தகவல்களை செயல்திறனுடன் வழங்குவோம்.
Welcome to the Government Information Center (GIC). It’s your right to have access to Government Information.
We strive our best to cater your information needs as GIC. Please provide your name,
District & Contact number and kindly wait until one of our Agents get in touch with you.