The Government Information Center

සිංහල Tamil
default style green style red style
YOU ARE HERE: Home house lone
Question and Answer Type Full Information View

provide house lone and distribute roofing materials

PDF Print Email

provide house lone for low income people

provide roofing materials for poorest family

Organization Information

Ministry of Road development, Housing, Water supply, Consumer affairs & Co-operative

provincial council new building complax R.H.Gunawardena Mw" Badulla �

M.A.B. Daya Senarath
Fax Nos:055-2222337

Make a Complaint
Last Updated On: 2012-12-07 15:21:32
ICTA Awards